Leading For Results
Ultimately, Leadership is About Improving Organisational Results.
What sets successful companies apart? A bevy of recent research suggests that effective leadership is the single most important determinant of organisational success today. That is, the difference between a high performing organisation and a mediocre organisation is the quality of its leadership.
Leadership development, therefore, is the missing link between success and failure in many organisations. The Leading for Results Programme is designed to help leaders lead their people and teams to achieve extraordinary results using our I.M.P.A.C.T Model of Leadership.
At the end of the course, participants would:
• Understand the 4Ps of leadership—person, people, process and performance
• Recognise the four areas great leaders must achieve results—employees, organisational, customers and shareholders
• Understand how great leaders unlock extraordinary performance
• Use the I.M.P.A.C.T Model to lead their teams to achieve extraordinary results.
• Learn how to engage their people and build high-performance teams