Translating Strategy to Action
Translating Strategy To Action
Do You Want To Guarantee That Your Organisation Will Achieve Its Strategic
Robert M. Grant, author of Contemporary Strategy Analysis noted,“Without effective implementation, the best-laid strategies are of little use.” But what exactly is implementation or execution? Donald Sull, Rebecca Homkes, and Charles Sull in their Harvard Business Review article Why Strategy Execution Unravels—and What to Do About It defines execution as, “The ability to seize opportunities aligned with strategy while coordinating with other parts of the organisation on an ongoing basis.”
The Translating Strategy to Action Programme is designed for leaders responsible for designing and implementing the strategic objectives of their organizations.
1. Learn the four common causes of execution failures.
2. Appreciate the role of designing a strategy that is implementable.
3. Identify the leadership actions and attributes that contribute to good execution.
4. Identify the leverage behaviours in executing the strategy and communicate them effectively.
5. Learn how to build accountability for performance into strategic conversations.
6. Apply the daily disciplines that guarantee execution success.
Explore new skills, deepen existing passions
Do you have any doubts? Enquire with us Now!!